Saturday, February 15, 2014

An argument in Death City.

Hey bitches! It's me, Free, the Werewolf!
So, now that Valentine's day is over, I've got my own post! Wonder what I should put here...
Welp, how about I start with myself!
Stop talking like that.
Huh?
Stop talking for these characters like you are them. It's stupid.
Bitch, who are you talking too?
Nobody, obviously.
Pfft!
Bitch, U mad.
Mad at what, that kid in your chest?
Huh?
What the fu-
Well, bitch, I'm still more popular and get more fans than you and your 2 episode appearing ass.
I...
OH SHIT! Didn't think of that, did ya, Joe Buttataki!? HA! Bye bitch!
Hmph.
Have fun with that.
You're still a bitch!
Like a BOSS bitch!

Free: 1 |  Joe: 0

This was stupid.

Some people just come up with the dumbest shit when they're drunk at 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment