Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bill, Bulk, and the Body Buddies

 Usually I don't really care much for King of The Hill
 But a few of these episodes are pretty...interesting,
 And one of them involves Bill befriending a bodybuilder.


 A bodybuilder who promises to train Bill,
Along with his equally huge friends.
His friends are all arrogant muscle-heads (Sexy arrogant muscle-heads).
And they train Bill...
and continue to train Bill...
 Up to the point...
 Where Bill grows a huge, attractive build of muscle...
 And he becomes a huge brute just like them.

Now of course, Hank and his lame friends have a problem with this.
(This is one reason why I don't like Hank)
Thankfully, Bill and his new friends bully Hank away.
Good job, Bill.
Now of course, KOTH has to be all up Hank's ass and prove him right,
(This is one reason why I don't like KOTH)
 Nevertheless, this is one of, if not my official favorite episode of King Of The Hill.
And now, here's a good picture of Bill mooning his ex-wife:
What a nice, hairy ass. <3
I wish I could have seen it in this episode though.

No comments:

Post a Comment