Sunday, December 22, 2013

My dream stinkface


I’m backstage at WWE and I run into Big Show. I take some great photos with him and of him. He pats me on the back and offers me a chance to see the wwe arena. We go in and we’re both in the ring. Suddenly, he pushes me down.
He steps on me and the second he takes his boot off of me, I run into the corner. “Bad idea, kid.” he tells me, as he slowly approaches, turns around, and sits on my face with my nose and mouth directly aligned with his butt crack. After a few seconds, he lets out an enormous, deep fart. The smell of pure, masculine flatulence fills my nose and my mouth. He lets out a nice sigh of relief and slowly begins to rub his ass on my face. I flail, the taste and smell of his gas is strong. He then sits still for about fifteen more seconds, before letting out another fart, this one even bigger, deeper, and longer, and after the noise finishes, it is followed by some rough silent gas. After he finishes letting out his gas, he sighs and pats his gut with pride and relaxation, continuing to sit on me. He begins to get up, but gets a surprise. My face comes up with his ass as though it were toilet paper. He laughs, sits back down, and gives me a stinkface very similar to the one Rikishi gave to Lita.
Suddenly, Tensai (aka Albert, aka A-Train) enters the arena. I can’t see him because of my situation, but before I know it, he’s on his knees above my lower body, unzips my pants, and, seriously, sits on my dick. He rubs his butt on my nether regions in a way very similar to Rikishi’s stinkface to Boss Man. He farts powerfully, as does Big Show, and they both share a loud laugh at my expense. The stinkface continues for several more minutes, but it seemed to be like hours. It takes days for the smell of Big Show’s and Tensai’s ass to get off me.


2 comments:

  1. Damn! I hope this isn't the first story you upload!

    ReplyDelete